HREDV training partners include:
- Hawaii Technology Development Venture (HTDV)
- Hawaii Island Economic Development Board (HIEDB)
- Kauai Economic Development Board (KEDB)
- Maui Economic Development Board (MEDB)
- Enterprise Honolulu
- HREDV Strategic Proposal Development Workshops: March 27 and April 4 on Maui and Oahu. See the presentation and handout.
- Government contracting and cost accounting: March 30, 21, and April 1 2010 and December 7, 8, 9 2010 at the Manoa Grand Ballroom.
- Proposal management workshop: August 4-5, 2010 at the Manoa Grand Ballroom, $500 per person.
- Tech Enterprise 2010: June 24, 2010 at the Honolulu Country Club.
- Business plan development: March 12, 2010 – 8:30-12:30 pm, plus individual sessions in the afternoon, at the Manoa Innovation Center.
- Professional proposal training: January 12-13, 2010 – 8:30-4:30 at Honolulu Country Club.
Check out the videos below for some expert advice on how to grow your business, or see more videos from Tech Enterprise 2010.
HREDV Tech Enterprise 2010 panel members discuss the qualities of a successful entrepreneur, and Rob Robinson of Kohala Ventures talks about the importance of a business plan in seeking investments.